Unlock the secrets of the Andes on this adventure, discovering lost cultures and landscapes in the process. Embark to the towering Gocta Falls, a place undiscovered by the first world right up until 2005. Track down the remnants of the Chachapoyas, stumbling upon towering fortresses and halls of the dead – then wind it all down in the streets of Lima over drinks with friends. From civilisation into the wild unknown, explore a land that time almost forgot.
- Lima – Leader Led orientation walk of Miraflores
- Cocachimba – Gocta Waterfalls Hike (Half day)
- Cocachimba – Guided tour of Kuelap (Full Day)
- Cocachimba – Karajia Sarcophagi and Quiocta Cave
- Until 2005, the Gocta Falls sat hidden in the Andes, known only to the locals. These secret waters flow to create one of the tallest falls in the world, setting a magical scene of mist, water and flourishing rainforest
- Spend a full day exploring the ruined Chachapoya fortress of Kuélap, one of the most important archaeological site of the Andes
- Understand the cultural importance of Chachapoya afterlife on an excursion to visit the cliff-side Karajia Sarcophagi and Quiocta Caves.
Kuelap (Chachapoyas culture)
Karajia Sarcophagi and Quiocta Cave